Wavlink AC1200 Extender Setup: You may gradually improve your wireless network with Wavlink’s dual-band wireless range extender.It is easy to install due to its extremely small and convenient size. Its simple design also makes it easy to match with the rest of your home or office decor.
With the Wavlink AC1200 Extender Setup, you can easily extend the range of your existing wireless network to any location. Four antennas are positioned in a patented omnidirectional configuration to increase the performance and durability of your existing network.
1.The model’s brand name is Wavlink AC1200.
2. LAN Ports: Two LAN ports are available.
3.WPS button / On/Off / Reset / Function Selection 3. The Button
4. Wired transmission rate of 10/100Mbps
5. Wi-Fi transmission speed of 1200Mbps
6.Standards and protocols for Wi-Fi 802.11g, Wi-Fi 802.11n, and Wi-Fi 802.11b
7. Wi-Fi frequencies supported: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
8.2.4G Wi-Fi transmission rate of 8.450 Mbps
9.5G: 867Mbps Wi-Fi transmission rate
10. The weight of the item is 260 grammes.
184.108.40.206.6cm / 11.16.5 x 5.1 x 1inches 6.5 x 5.1 x 1inches / 220.127.116.11cm Dimensions (LXWxH)
12. There are four different types of plugs: US plugs, EU plugs, UK plugs, and AU plugs.
1. 3-IN-1 MODE: Router, repeater, and access point modes are all supported; multi-function mode easily covers all of your needs.
2. Enables the 802.11AC standard, which is backward compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n; allows simultaneous 2.4G and 5G wireless network connections with up to 1167Mbps transmission speeds; works with any WiFi-based routers or devices.
3. AC1200 WiFi AP/Router-Eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones and extend Wi-Fi coverage with this AC1200 WiFi AP/Router. Typically utilised in big areas such as industries, neighbourhoods, roadways, and so on to provide reliable Wi-Fi coverage.
4. High-performance antennas, including 4x 3dBi antennas that boost wireless performance and transmission rate, support 2T2R dual-band concurrent operation, and improve WiFi signal intensity and connection stability
5. WPS button simplifies setup by allowing “One-Press” connection and encryption; smart LED light indicates the best placement for coverage and performance. Note: Choose a Wi-Fi network with a signal strength of at least 70% for the most stable connection.
6. There are two 10/100Mbps ethernet LAN/WAN connections that can be shared, providing you a lot of flexibility.
Wavlink AC1200 Extender Setup in Steps-by-step
The installation method for this extender is pretty simple, with over three different possibilities. As a result, let’s look at the Wavlink ac1200 with AP configuration. Instructions on how to set up your computer step by step.
- Connect the power adapter to an available outlet.
- Examine all wires for proper insulation.
- Look for a solid blue light to confirm that the extension is turned on.
- You must now connect your extender to your router.
- To do so, press the WPS button on your router and the WPS button on your extender at the same time.
- Setup of the Wavlink Extender
- The devices will not connect if you don’t do so within two minutes.
- Make sure the signal LED has returned to solid blue.
- This indicates that both devices have been successfully connected.
- Now is the time to move on to the next phase in your Wavlink ac1200 setup.
- Once the extender is found, it will increase the network. Furthermore, the SSID and password for both the extended and regular networks will be the same.
- As a result, all you need to do now is join using your existing password and you’ll be good to go.
Wavlink AC1200 Extender setup via Web browser:
- Connect your Wavlink AC1200 Extender to the power outlet.
- Before placing your extension near the router, wait until the power LED on it turns solid green.
- Press the button on the left side of your Extender to activate the repeating mode.
- Then wait until the lights have stabilised.
- Now go to your WiFi settings on your device and look for the Wavlink wifi network in the list.
- After connecting to the Wavlink network, use an internet browser such as Google Chrome or Safari.
- Type ap.setup, 192.168.10.1, or ap.setup in the top URL bar.
- Then type “admin” in the username field and “admin” again in the password field on the Login screen.
- The target was hit. Please fill out the form below.
Firmware Update for Wavlink AC1200 Extender
- To begin, turn on the Wavlink AC1200 Extender.
- Using a PC, laptop, or smartphone, connect to a WiFi network.
- Then, launch your favourite browser.
- Fill in your extender’s login and password.
- In the Settings menu, look for the Firmware Update option.
- Select the Confirm button after that.
- Choose Yes when a new firmware update for the Wavlink AC1200 Extender is available.
- The firmware upgrade will take a few seconds to finish.